About the role
At AMP Bank, Our core areas of focus are to ensure we provide quality and reliable IT services to our customers, striving for continuous improvement and challenging the status quo. To support IT@AMP's drive for high performance, the team's vision is to consistently exceed customer expectations by delivering technology solutions that they value.
The purpose of this role is to work collaboratively with the business, third parties and internal IT team stakeholders to ensure all solutions achieve the desired outcomes and are aligned with the strategic objectives of the Bank. By combining banking domain knowledge and technical competency, this role ensures that solutions fulfill business needs while being technically viable.
- Identify and propose technology solutions viable to important business cases.
- Conduct facilitated workshops to elicit requirements both functional and technical requirements.
- Research and analyse all aspects of existing business practices and procedures
- Analyse and decompose complex requirements.
- Spot technical constraints to the proposed solutions.
- Work with other IT experts and address business, technical and hardware needs.
- Generate interface designs, data flow diagrams and system models.
- Assist the technical and testing teams to strengthen their understanding of the solution to be developed and tested.
- Participate in code deployment and migration.
Skills & experience
- Prior experience in banking highly desirable
- 4+ years’ experience in a business systems analysis role, preferably in the financial services sector
- Good understanding of Agile methodologies, continuous integration, and test automation
- Familiar with SQL Server and able to write SQL queries
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good client relationship management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and willing to adjust direction when necessary
- Knowledge of software designing concepts
- Understanding of networks, operating systems, and technology system interfaces
Working for AMP means working for a company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers that make us great. And because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
AMP is an organisation like few others. We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
Access a great range of benefits such as flexible working options, retail discounts, social club, onsite gym, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.