- Own the associated architecture, strategy, principles and governance for Information Management
- Build out the technology platform architecture and drive the roadmap
- Great office location at Circular Quay
About the role
As the Head of Information Architect, you will own the Information architecture, strategy, principles and the underlying governance to allow data & analytics stakeholders to make informed business decisions. This is a greenfield opportunity where you will develop the Information strategy, architecture and platform roadmap. You will look to pull existing initiatives under your central ownership, as well as ensuring that any new pieces of work align to the overall Enterprise Architecture.
AMP is investing heavily in the Data & Analytics space and now is the time to join the CTO team where you will build the Information Architecture function and really make your mark across senior leadership in technology and the business. This role reports directly into the CTO.
- Set the strategic direction for the Information Architecture practice, including driving decisions, evolving the offering and influencing at a senior level
- Build and foster the capability offering making the team the central point of call for all information architecture and data queries
- Build the underlying technology foundations to allow the business to realise the benefits of the of new technologies which will shape the future of tomorrow e.g. AI
- Leading a small team of Data and Information architecture professionals
- Build out a Centre of Excellence for the group’s data platform
Skills & experience
- Hands on experience in experience in setting and delivering Data/Information Management Strategy and Architecture within a complex enterprise environment
- Experience in managing multiple and complex stakeholders allowing you to link in with initiatives across the group
- Significant experience in technologies associated with Data Warehousing, Data Lake and end user reporting
- Previous leadership experience
Working for AMP means working for a company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers that make us great. And because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
AMP is an organisation like few others. We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
Access a great range of benefits such as flexible working options, retail discounts, onsite gym, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & diversity
AMP welcomes people with all kinds of life and work experiences. Our individual differences - and collective strength - make for great employee, customer and business outcomes. What unique insights could you bring to the AMP team?
To find out more about this opportunity please get in touch with Andy Logan on 02 9257 7346 or firstname.lastname@example.org