The Wealth Solutions and Customer Business Analysis team are expanding and have a need for a talented Senior Business Analyst. You will be required to work with the Lead Business Analyst and be responsible for the development of business requirements for the design and implementation of a new/enhanced super and retirement solution.
- Delivery of AS IS/Target state business process maps
- Delivery of Business & Functional Requirements or Epics/User stories
- Engaging business stakeholders & subject matter experts in the business as part of requirements elicitation and throughout design and delivery
- Planning & Facilitating workshops to project stakeholders, project team and IT throughout requirements elicitation and delivery
- Working with solution architects, systems analyst and product analysts to support the design of the product
- Actively contributing to the raising & management of Risks & Issues that will affect the quality of the business outcome
- Supporting the lead BA in analysis planning activities including BA effort estimation, scheduling, scope management and prioritisation
- Actively participating in the team daily team stand-ups and scrum meetings as required
- Supporting the broader project team, change management, testing, developers throughout the delivery and implementation
- Coaching business SMEs and junior BAs in analysis activities and BA methodology/best practice
- Supporting business SMEs as part of User Acceptance testing and Production go-live activities
To be successful for this role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong Business Analysis skills gained through 5+ years’ experience working on medium-large projects in the Financial services Industry
- Demonstrated experienced working on business projects as well as complex IT implementation and are comfortable working with a waterfall or Agile delivery approach
- Knowledge of Mastertrust and Superannuation and Managed Investment Scheme products
- Experience working with Corporate and Retail products, under direct and adviser channels
- Experience with product and customer experience (employer and adviser experience is desirable)
- Technical background (system and migrations) desirable
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbally. You know when to adapt your communication style to suit the situation and have proven experience in creating/presenting clear & concise presentations, facilitating workshops, and working groups.
- Ability to work well under pressure by planning and prioritise your work effectively and taking in to account any changes that might arise throughout delivery.
- You aren’t afraid of a challenge. You enjoy working on projects that have levels of business and/or technical complexity and where you are a key contributor to understanding the problem and determining the right solution for the business.
- You are a team player who wants to own their own stream of work but enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment and proactively seek ways to contribute to the team.
- You’re passionate about Business Analysis and you’re looking for a role in an organisation that values your extensive skills, will help you develop new ones, and will provide a career path to becoming a Lead BA / Principal BA.
Working for AMP means working for a company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers that make us great. And because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
AMP is an organisation like few others. We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
Access a great range of benefits such as flexible working options, retail discounts, onsite gym, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice, and personal insurance.
Inclusion & diversity
AMP welcomes people with all kinds of life and work experiences. Our individual differences - and collective strength - make for great employee, customer, and business outcomes. What unique insights could you bring to the AMP team?