About the role
The role, within the Personalised Portfolio Service Team (PPS), is to provide end-to-end support in the areas of client services and platform/administration operations in line with client, financial planner and business needs as well as working alongside the appointed Administrator of the PPS. The role is responsible for positioning the PPS team as the partner of choice with AMP’s aligned distribution groups, by providing exceptional customer service and support.
- Filter and respond to product and platform-related queries, either via phone or e-mail, from financial planning offices, customers and Strategic Development Managers (SDMs) efficiently and effectively, whilst establishing and maintaining sound relationships.
- Manage and foster the relationship with financial planners that use the PPS service, by providing excellent service to support PPS’s planner centric approach to product development.
- Attend to customer transactions on a daily basis and ensure they meet the agreed service standards.
- Track and monitor to completion, items that are identified as impacting the customers’ accounts.
- Maintain a complete and accurate database of client records to support regulatory requirements, compliance obligations & business policies, eg Know Your Customer (KYC) documentation, planner accreditation lists, etc.
Skills & experience
- Good basic knowledge of the financial services industry.
- At least 1 years previous experience working in a customer service and/or administration role, preferably with investment managers, financial product providers or financial service distributors.
- Previous experience working in a dynamic high performing team environment
- Basic understanding of the investment product and platform space
- Strong customer focus and communication skills, with the ability to express ideas and concepts clearly.
Proven customer service and/or relationship management expertise.
Working for AMP means working for a company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers that make us great. And because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
AMP is an organisation like few others. We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
Access a great range of benefits such as flexible working options, retail discounts, onsite gym, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & diversity
AMP welcomes people with all kinds of life and work experiences. Our individual differences - and collective strength - make for great employee, customer and business outcomes. What unique insights could you bring to the AMP team?