Wealth Solutions and Customer is a division of AMP Financial Services and plays the lead role in bringing together customer intelligence and market opportunities, making commercial and pragmatic assessments and translating this into new solutions made up of product, service, advice and investment management, and then customised and distributed through our broad range of customer channels.
This role sits within the Retail Sales Team, which consists of regionally based sales teams across Australia. The objective of the team is to:
- Drive the sale and retention of AMP risk and wealth products and solutions to financial advisers focussing on our risk offers but also including platform and investment products; and
- Drive customer back insights through the understanding and championing of the Company’s products. Be the conduit for customer and intermediary feedback into Wealth Solutions and Customer.
About the role
The primary purpose of this role is to deliver targeted field support to identified practices to drive the retention of AMP’s retail suite of super, insurance and investment products, with strong focus on Lapse Management.
You will also be driving customer back insights through the understanding and championing of the Company’s products and acting as the conduit for customer and intermediary feedback into Wealth Solutions and Customer.
- Deliver targeted field support to identified practices that will have a significant opportunity to drive material uplift through Lapse & Outflow Management that will translate into improved outcomes for the practice and AMP.
- Support AMP Aligned & EFA practices to develop the appropriate framework, processes and customer value proposition for lapse management and outflows.
- Work with targeted practices in conjunction with BDM’s in VIC, SA, WA & TAS to achieve retention KPI’s
- Monitor daily, weekly and monthly reports, contacting advisers to gain insights and inform retention strategies for retention of AMP Risk and Wealth Products
- Partner with Licensee to share best practice retention conversations and activity across the aligned adviser network to drive improved retention of AMP product (Risk and Wealth) with strong focus on Lapse Management and use reporting and data to identify trends and inform strategic approach to Lapse Management and Outflows
- Develop, Design and Deliver Retention workshops to share best practice in a peer to peer learning environment.
Skills & experience
- Demonstrated experience in adviser engagement and in coaching advisers to improve customer and business outcomes.
- Proven experience in achieving sales or retention targets
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills
- Previous experience of peer to peer learning and in identifying customer needs/motivations and translating into business solutions
- RG146 compliant (or working towards qualification) preferred & holding or working towards a tertiary or other Industry related qualification preferred
Working for AMP means working for a company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers that make us great. And because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
AMP is an organisation like few others. We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
Access a great range of benefits such as flexible working options, retail discounts, social club, onsite gym, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & diversity
AMP welcomes people with all kinds of life and work experiences. Our individual differences - and collective strength - make for great employee, customer and business outcomes. What unique insights could you bring to the AMP team?