- Are you looking to build on your sales experience?
- Want to work for a respected market leader?
- Would you like to build a career in financial services?
Are you looking for a chance to advance your sales career? Join us, together we can take your career further.
This is an exciting time to join us. At AMP we’re proud of the reputation we’ve built today, but its tomorrow were focused on, driven through strong leadership, increased innovation and with a wealth of career opportunities. A tomorrow built with people who want to do something today!
About the role
We have opportunities for two more sales professionals who are passionate about delivering an exceptional sales experience to join the team. You will be working within our sales team with responsibility for initiating outbound calls to our existing customer KiwiSaver base, uncovering opportunities, building relationships that demonstrate value to our customers and converting these into sales. To do this you will need to actively listen to your clients to pick up on buying signals and present the best possible solutions to meet and exceed their expectations.
You will be provided with exceptional training on our range of products and services to set you up for success and you will appreciate high activity is the way you will achieve your targets.
We are looking for:
- A true hunger for sales success and a ‘go getter ‘attitude
- High levels of motivation to meet (and exceed!) your targets
- Strong communication, rapport building and objection handling skills
- A high level of professionalism
- Great team players who embrace innovation and new approaches
- Passion for phone sales within an existing customer base
- Experience in financial services, contact centres or telecommunications within NZ is key
- If you are a fluent mandarin speaker, even better!
Why join us?
- This is an excellent way to kick-start your career in financial advice!
- Convenient Auckland CBD location
- Vibrant team atmosphere
- Excellent career development and a Sales Manager dedicated to your success
- Impressive employee benefits including base salary, incentive programme and market leading superannuation package.
This is a great opportunity to develop your skills and get some invaluable experience on your CV. Not only will you be joining a reputable, market leading organisation, you will be given training and on-going career development opportunities.
To apply for this opportunity please submit your CV by clicking on the “apply” button.
Applications close: 4th March 2018