Working for AMP means working for a company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers that make us great. And because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
We are currently looking for a Graduate Program Recruitment Consultant to join our P&C team.
About the role
We are on the lookout for an engaging and talented Graduate Program Recruitment Consultant who will thrive in a fun and dynamic environment where innovation and continual improvement are the norm. We are looking for someone who can build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders and be responsible for the end to end recruitment of graduates into AMP
With the end goal in mind you will proactively build sourcing strategies that will be innovative and attract the highest caliber of early talent to AMP. A Recruiter at heart you’ll love identifying and attracting talent in a competitive graduate market.
What you will be doing
- Design and delivery of the recruitment and attraction activities to fulfill intakes each year for the graduate program and manage the entire recruitment life cycle process inclusive of onboarding.
- Measure progress of each program attraction and recruitment strategies and review the recruitment process on an ongoing basis to identify improvements and implement them as required
- Work in conjunction with the Talent team to monitor and actively work to ensure the cost of graduate recruitment activities remains within agreed budget and meets agreed success metrics.
- Promote and build a high performance culture through the attraction, assessment and selection of the highest caliber candidates available
- Identify and deliver activities to increase diversity in our attraction and recruitment campaigns
- Gain a sound understanding of designated stakeholder business areas to ensuring recruitment is aligned with requirements
- Support Talent team as required in graduate on-boarding programs for both candidates and hiring managers to ensure a smooth introduction to AMP
Skills & experience
- Strong relationship management and influencing skills
- Strong customer focus (candidate and stakeholder) and results orientation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to identify and interpret the business challenges, preferably in a corporate environment
- Solid understanding of psychometric assessment methodologies is preferred
AMP is an organisation like few others. We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
As one P&C team, we share a common purpose to deliver strategic insight, industry leading advice and efficient and effective services through a multi-channel delivery strategy. We invest the majority of our resources and time in areas that provide the most value and enable our business to deliver on its growth agenda, driving a more collaborative and customer focused AMP. We ensure the delivery of P&C services across the AMP value chain is reflective of customer value and shareholder return.
Access a great range of benefits such as flexible working options, retail discounts, onsite gym, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice, and personal insurance.
This role is full time but if you are looking for flexibility let us know, it should not be a barrier to you applying for this amazing opportunity.
To find out more about this role please contact Andy Logan on 02 9257 7346 or on firstname.lastname@example.org