SuperConcepts is a market leading provider of services to Self-Managed Super Fund (SMSF) trustees and their professional advisers, and one of the largest employers of SMSF professionals in Australia. With over 30 years SMSF industry experience, we deliver innovative and award-winning SMSF solutions to over 55000 funds in the market. SuperConcepts continues to grow rapidly and transform the SMSF industry.
We have an exciting opportunity to join one of our Sydney CBD teams as a SMSF Administrator. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing SMSF taxation, technical and administration support services to a defined portfolio of clients.
• Manage and identify the needs of clients within your portfolio and facilitate the provision of services, information and/or support.
• Monitor & deliver services in accordance with service and quality standards for clients within your portfolio.
• Appropriately deal with and resolve queries from customers, team members and third parties.
• Reconcile funds financial and non-financial activities in a timely and accurate manner.
• Prepare and lodge Activity statements, maintain the ASIC register and ensure data feeds are in place.
• Completion of annual financial statements and regulatory returns.
• Identification of any compliance issues and escalate for remediation and consider the resolution options.
• Liaise with regulatory bodies / technical specialists to assist clients resolve any compliance issues.
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate an:
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Sound time management.
• Superior attention to detail.
• An ability to achieve against set targets and service standards.
• Proactive approach to your work.
• Strong customer focus.
Experience & Qualifications for consideration:
• Minimum of 12 months SMSF experience.
• Tertiary qualification in Accounting.
• CA/CPA qualifications (desirable).
At SuperConcepts we value and invest in our people's development, and help you to build the skills, knowledge, and expertise to enable career progression. We walk in our customers and colleagues' shoes, we do what is right and we have fun.
Apply now for consideration.