SuperConcepts is a market leading provider of services to Self-Managed Super Fund (SMSF) trustees and their professional advisers, and one of the largest employers of SMSF professionals in Australia. With over 30 years SMSF industry experience, we deliver innovative and award-winning SMSF solutions to over 55000 funds in the market. SuperConcepts continues to grow rapidly and transform the SMSF industry.
We are currently looking for an SMSF Technology Analyst to join our Software Development department in Brisbane. If you have a passion for technology and experience in SMSF accounting/administration this is a fantastic opportunity to transfer your knowledge into a role that focuses on delivering great SMSF technology solutions.
The key responsibilities of the role will include:
• Working with internal stakeholders and software developers to produce development solutions that meet business requirements.
• Writing test plans, and participating in testing to aid the software development process.
• Providing technical assistance and support to internal teams including Software Support Analysts, Fund Accountants and Client Service Managers.
To successfully make this transition, you will be able to demonstrate:
• Great problem solving & analytical skills.
• Strong communication skills with an ability to translate and share information to a range of audiences.
• The ability to learn and retain new information.
• An inquisitive mindset and an interest in software.
• The ability to collaborate with team members and stakeholders to achieve great outcomes.
Knowledge & experience requirements:
• SMSF accounting/administration experience is essential.
• Experience working with SMSF accounting software is essential.
• Knowledge of software development practices will be highly regarded.
• Previous experience in a business analyst capacity or participation in project work will be highly regarded.
At SuperConcepts we value and invest in our people's development, and help you to build the skills, knowledge, and expertise to enable career progression. We walk in our customers and colleagues' shoes, we do what is right, and we have fun.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for then apply now for consideration.