12 Month Contract
- AMP values career development
- Perform@AMP winner of Good Design Award
- We value diversity
About the role
The purpose of this role is to implement the strategic and operational plans for AMP’s Group Insurance Propositions product portfolio. The focus is to enhance shareholder value through the continued delivery of a product proposition that is relevant, valued by intermediaries, clients and customers, and is profitable for AMP.
The role includes assisting the Senior Manager Group Insurance Propositions in the strategic management of the product portfolio; developing and implementing enhancements to increase the value of the product proposition for customers, planners, intermediaries, and AMP.
More specifically your focus areas will be (but not limited to):
- Implement and assist in the development of portfolio and product proposition strategies that create value for AMP, clients, and customers
- Ensuring that all products a fully compliant
- Working with stakeholders at all levels in the process of new sales and tenders for new business
- Work closely with the Corporate Insurance Business Development and Client Relationship Managers in delivering quality outcomes for all our customers ensuring we meet the commitments made to customers in respect of the product set.
- Commitment to a strong culture of risk management & compliance
As an ideal candidate you will have a deep understanding of the insurance and superannuation regulatory environment and will also bring to our role:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications.
- Strong experience within the Financial Services industry.
- Experience with, and a deep understanding of, Group Insurance.
- Product Development and product management
- Project and initiative mobilisation and implementation skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Human-centred design skills.
- Gathering, analysing and presenting data.
Demonstrated experience in one or more of the following fields: compliance, servicing, project management, marketing, sales or financial planning, would be well regarded.
Working for AMP means working for a company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers that make us great. And because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
AMP is an organisation like few others. We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
For further information, please contact Milica Radomir 02 9257 5036