About the role
The primary purpose of the Transaction Integration Consultant is to manage internal mergers and acquisition transactions (also known as business growth activities undertaken by financial planning practices within our network) which includes the sale and acquisition of client registers and practices and the merger of practices.
- Case manage merger and acquisition transitions within AMP Advice licensees, including complex cross licensee’s transactions
- Case manage licensee buyback transitions within AMP Advice licensees.
- Maintain transition framework integrity by guiding and ensuring all stakeholders adhere to the integration framework; this includes taking timely steps to resolve CoE service delivery issues. This also includes managing any risks associated with any transitions.
- Participate in the continuous improvement of a best practice adviser transition model
- Collaborate with internal business partners and financial advisers to deliver an optimal transition experience for advisers and practices.
Skills & experience
- Sound understanding of financial planning industry with 2+ years’ experience working with or supporting financial advisers and practices
- Experience in delivering project outcomes in agreed timeframes
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as with cross-functional teams
- Strong interpersonal skills and situational awareness with ability to appropriately adapt personal and leadership styles
- Experience working in partnership with key stakeholders to deliver valued business outcomes
Working for AMP means working for a company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers that make us great. And because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
AMP is an organisation like few others. We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
Access a great range of benefits such as flexible working options, retail discounts, social club, onsite gym, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & diversity
AMP welcomes people with all kinds of life and work experiences. Our individual differences - and collective strength - make for great employee, customer and business outcomes. What unique insights could you bring to the AMP team?