- Work closely with leaders to provide advice and guidance on ER/IR issues
- Broad role working across multiple business units within the organisation
- Based at Circular Quay
About the role
AMP are looking for a passionate People & Culture Consulting Specialist to support our stakeholders on a 6-month fixed term contract. The specialist role provides advice, coaching and governance services to employees, leaders and team members on complex people related matters. You will be a subject matter expert on relevant strategic and BAU initiatives where advice and contribution are required.
- Be the primary contact for all people leaders in your assigned Business Unit/s
- Provide options, specialist risk-based advice, coaching and governance services to leaders, employees and P&C on complex people related matters
- End to end responsibility of workplace complaints (including investigations)
- Contribute to the review and continuous improvement of AMP’s employment frameworks (EAs, policies and guidelines and employment contracts)
- People strategy delivery by supporting leaders with HR cyclical processes including remuneration review, engagement survey, talent management and Perform@amp
- Provide advice on and support workforce transition activities including restructures
- Manage the provision of AMP internal and external specialist advice services in consultation with the business.
Skills & experience
- High level of generalist knowledge and the ability to interpret legislation, regulations, Awards, industrial instruments together with policy and procedures
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills with the ability to interact proactively with people leaders and employees at all levels of the organisation
- Strong customer relationship management skills
- Discretion, integrity, and open-mindedness critical
- Demonstrated success in negotiation and conflict resolution.
Working for AMP means working for a company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers that make us great. And because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
AMP is an organisation like few others. We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
Access a great range of benefits such as flexible working options, retail discounts, social club, onsite gym, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.