As an Advice Operations Consultant you will provide quality administrative support across the Client Registers and the Licencing Team.
The purpose of the role is to provide support and professional quality service to AMP’s network of aligned and non-aligned Advisers, Licensees and external licensees with regard to their administrative requirements in the areas of remuneration, registers, appointments, transfers and general adviser administration operations. The focus of this particular role with be providing inbound contact centre service to AMP’s Adviser network.
• Efficiently process and administer adviser / licensee requests in line with SLA’s and relevant regulatory and specific licensee requirements as advised by Management
• To assist with the investigation and resolution of adviser queries
• Liaise with internal staff and management to assist with administration issues as required
• Production of reports as required by Dept Management.
This role needs to maintain strong relationships with a number of areas internally within AMP and externally:
• The immediate team, to ensure turnaround times are met and service standards maintained
• Managers and Supervisors, to identify issues and problems to seek assistance in resolving such issues
• Systems staff, to continually improve the system and implement improvements to cope with changes Adviser training department, compliance and state offices
Skills and experience
• Strong administration experience
• Professional telephone manner
• Focus on process improvements
• Strong decision making, problem solving and negotiation skills
• High level of attention to detail
• Ability to multi skill across telephone and written enquiries
• The ability to facilitate and maintain strong key stakeholder relationships
• Intermediate Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Diploma of Financial Services (DFS) (desirable)
Working for AMP means working for a company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers that make us great. And because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
AMP is an organisation like few others. We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
Access a great range of benefits such as flexible working options, retail discounts, social club, onsite gym, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & diversity
AMP welcomes people with all kinds of life and work experiences. Our individual differences - and collective strength - make for great employee, customer and business outcomes. What unique insights could you bring to the AMP team