Job no: 598722
Work type: Permanent Full Time, Permanent Part Time
Categories: Actuarial, Accounting and Finance, Banking Specialisations, Business Planning and Analysis (Non IT), PA/EA and Administration, Customer Service, Funds & Investment Management, General Management, Human Resources, Insurance Specialisations, Legal, Media; Public Affairs; Marketing & Communications, Project Management, Risk & Compliance, Superannuation Specialisation, Sales & Distribution, Information Technology, Property, Procurement & Supply Chain, Shopping Centres, Strategy, Horizons Career Evenings, Product, Operations, SMSF, Infrastructure (non IT), Fixed Income, Equities, Financial Planning (AMP), Financial Planning (AMP Adviser Academy)
Open to full-time or part-time (3-4 days per week) candidates
About the role
In this role, the Corporate Solutions Manager will identify opportunities within large corporate's and position the suite of AMP Corporate Superannuation products as an appropriate solution to ensure success in new corporate sales, through tenders from consulting houses.
You will develop and execute a New Business Plan in respect of the sale of new corporate super plans through the AMP product set.
- Develop an appropriate New Business Plan for Corporate Superannuation, encompassing new business and key sales related metrics
- Create and maintain strong business relationships and an appropriate level of interaction with key industry consultants and appropriate personnel within large corporates
- Promote the awareness of the AMP Corporate Superannuation value proposition and position this as the pre-eminent option in all opportunities
- Co-ordinate corporate superannuation offers for clients including advice on taxation/legislation, benefit design, investments, insurance and communications
- Maintain strong relationships with consulting houses to identify growth opportunities.
- Maintain strong relationships within AMP Corporate Superannuation and the broader AMP to support a total ‘solution’ approach for client’s needs, and to identify growth opportunities.
Skills & experience
- Experience in developing and delivering formal business presentations and written communications with large corporate clients (ASX 200)
- Demonstrate experience or significant exposure in B2B sales processes and environment
- Experience in sales of corporate superannuation products
- Deep knowledge of current and proposed superannuation legislation and industry trends
- Tertiary qualification in a business discipline or accreditation in ASFA Superannuation Diploma or currently studying towards completion, or can demonstrate equivalent relevant experience
- RG 146 compliant
- DFP and/or ASIA
Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
We’re transforming our business, and we need people like you to join us on this journey.
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfill our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend