- AMP values career development
- Develop different skillsets
- Great work, great people, great company
- 1 x full time role
- 1 x fixed term contract till July 2018
Working for AMP means working for a company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers that make us great. And because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
About the role
- What a great opportunity to start your career in a corporate environment
- An opportunity where your skills are recognised and where you will feel that your contribution is making a difference to our customers
With you friendly listening skills and an excellent customer focus you will be the first point of contact between the customers and AMP by identifying the customers needs and directing their calls to the relevant claims team.
More specifically your responsibilities will include:
- At all times provide outstanding customer service to AMP customers
- Interacting and quickly understanding the customer needs and providing the best service approach.
- Achieve Key Performance Metrics
- Meet quality assurance targets
- Work collaboratively across the Claims and Insurance & Super teams to develop a seamless customer experience for all customers
With your passion for learning and your “can do attitude” what we also look for in you is:
- Contact centre experience would be highly regarded
- Intermediate computer skills are essential
- Previous experience in a fast-paced customer focused environment will be also be desirable
AMP is an organisation like few others. We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
If you are a high performing team player with genuine empathy for customers and you are able to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills, please apply directly today via SEEK, LinkedIn or the AMP websites careers page.