About the role
The Advice Recruitment Team plays a critical role in AMP achieving its vision by attracting and retaining quality financial advisers and practices across the AMP Advice licensee network. The Talent Specialist, Projects is responsible for supporting recruitment projects that are aligned to the AMP Advice Network recruitment strategy. The Talent Specialist has responsibility for the design, development, delivery, and evaluation of recruitment projects that are designed to make a positive impact to the performance of the recruitment function.
- Deliver broad and diverse recruitment projects that are largely relate to new recruitment offers, attraction/sourcing strategy, implementing relevant changes to comply with legislative changes and continuous improvement projects related to policy, process, reporting and systems
- Collaborating closely with the Advice Recruitment Leadership Team and other internal teams to support the development of the annual recruitment strategy and its related planning process, preparation of briefs, board papers, business cases, value propositions and strategy documents
- Stay informed of industry and legislative changes and work with internal teams such as legal, governance and compliance to understand any relevant changes that will impact the recruitment function. Be responsible for understanding the impact to recruitment and if necessary manage associated changes
- Managing and delivering varied communication and/or training initiatives to multiple internal stakeholders across AMP
- Stay abreast of industry best practice and make recommendations for initiatives aimed to continually improve the overall competitive position, time to hire (cycle time), recruitment experience or capability of the team
- Be across the end to end recruitment process and partner with relevant stakeholders to identify any issues and improvements. May at times be required to provide timely, quality advice to internal teams as a subject matter expert on the process.
What you can bring to AMP
- Strong experience managing multiple projects end to end whilst applying insights with the ability to operationalise learnings quickly
- Background in HR/Recruitment/Talent Management or Acquisition ideally within professional or financial services
- Experience working with designing strategy alongside policy and process frameworks and then implementing
- Effective consulting skills (problem solving, time management, project management, relationship and stakeholder engagement and influencing)
- Effective communication skills with the ability to facilitate workshops and team discussions, articulate key issues to internal stakeholders and present to large groups
- Team oriented, accountable and results driven – you will be required to work in a fluid environment and be happy to turn your hand to any task, delivering solid results
- Tertiary qualifications in a related business discipline preferred
Working for AMP means working for a company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers that make us great. And because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
AMP is an organisation like few others. We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
Access a great range of benefits such as flexible working options, retail discounts, social club, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP welcomes people with all kinds of life and work experiences. Our individual differences - and collective strength - make for great employee, customer and business outcomes. What unique insights could you bring to the AMP team?
For further information, please contact Meg Wardlaw on 03 8688 3212.