Are you interested in working in financial service? Are you committed to providing outstanding customer experiences? If so AMP is recruiting Customer Service Consultants for their Parramatta Contact Centre.
We are recruiting energetic customer service professionals into our fast paced contact centre. Training will commence on 18th September 2017.
The Bank Contact Centre provides telephone based service to customers, brokers, and advisers in relation to AMP's Banking products.
Key Responsibilities of a Customer Service Consultant:
Please note this is a full time opportunity, working 37.5 hours a week on a rotating roster of 8:00am – 8:00pm Monday to Friday, 9:00 – 5:00 Weekends
- Providing an outstanding experience for AMP customers
- Adding value to each customer interaction by having a great conversation, understanding their needs, and delivering the best available service
- Achieve key performance metrics, including customer advocacy via Net Promoter System and First Contact Resolution
- Focus on identifying sales and retention leads
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of products and services including legislation, financial services industry and organisational environment
- Confidently navigate and source information from multiple internal systems and reference materials
- Communicate in a manner that can easily be understood
What will help you succeed?
You will be highly motivated, with the ability to work as part of a team and individually in a busy and structured environment.
Your dedication to the customer experience will be evident through your ability to achieve targets in providing financial solutions to each of our customer needs.
- You must be able to commence employment on 18th September 2017
- Previous experience of providing outstanding customer service
- Intermediate computer skills
- The ability to take ownership and solve customer enquiries
- Experience in identifying sales and customer retention opportunities
Working for AMP means working for a company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers that make us great. And because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
AMP is an organisation like few others. We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
Access a great range of benefits such as flexible working options, retail discounts, social club, onsite gym, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.