About the role
AMP are looking for a passionate Researcher to be a part of our Recruitment strategy. The Recruitment team in conjunction with Workforce Management have developed an in-house contingent recruitment model to cover all contract hires across both AMP and AMPC. The Candidate Manager / Researcher will be responsible for managing all facets of candidate engagement creating a seamless candidate experience.
This role with be a 12 month fixed term contract, including all benefits.
- Actively target, research and approach candidates utilising a broad range of recruitment platforms
- Screen and interview candidates to determine both technical and cultural fit
- Manage candidates through the recruitment process
- Develop, manage, and maintain talent pools across key skill requirements
- Design and develop effective communication plans to ensure regular contact
- Maintain the new Contracts Vendor Management System
- Attend Meetups and Networking events with the Recruitment Specialists.
Skills & experience
- Experience working in a Research/Candidate Management role
- Search experience utilising LinkedIn, Internal Database, Seek Talent Search, and other social media platforms
- Previous IT/Projects or Digital resourcing experience essential
- Personable and able to build relationships quickly within a complex and fast moving environment
- Delivery and outcomes focused.
Being part of a newly created team where you can shape, determine, and own the candidate experience across AMP. Working in a dynamic, flexible working environment with the opportunity to grow and develop your career in a GOALS committed organisation. AMP offers flexible working arrangements, state of the art working environment, annual bonus and much more.
Working for AMP means working for a company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers that make us great. And because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
AMP is an organisation like few others. We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
Access a great range of benefits such as flexible working options, retail discounts, social club, onsite gym, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.