About the role
The purpose of this role is to provide a critical focus on regulatory, risk and compliance issues impacting AMP. Conduct specialised audits and support the audit framework to provide superior planner risk & compliance services to AMP licensees ensuring high quality advisory audit services through regulation and supervision of planner practices.
- Execution of the complex audit program, to ensure:-
- Audits conducted within specified timeframes
- Remedial Action undertaken as specified
- Breaches are reported and action undertaken as per guidelines
- Constructive feedback provided to Advisers where necessary
- Minimum 5 years practical experience in a legal, regulatory or compliance function in the Financial Services industry
- Financial planning business exposure preferred
- Sound knowledge and understanding of ASIC Code of Practice, Corporations Act and other relevant legislation.
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Services (ADFS)
- Cert IV in Mortgage Broking (preferred)
- Other Tertiary qualifications relevant to the field of financial planning and advice preferred.
Working for AMP means working for a company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers that make us great. And because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
AMP is an organisation like few others. We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
Access a great range of benefits such as flexible working options, retail discounts, social club, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.