About the role
In this role you would assist and support AMP licensees, advisers and practices to provide quality strategic debt advice and cash flow management to their customers. Including offering support to licensee practices to develop the appropriate framework, processes and customer value proposition to offer debt advice and cash flow management to their customers.
You would deliver workshops and coaching for advisers and practices to raise the level of debt capability and knowledge providing champion debt and cash flow advice with advisers and practices.
- A minimum of 5 years in the Financial Services Industry
- At least 2 years’ experience in providing support to third party financial services professionals
i.e. financial planners, mortgage brokers, accountants
- At least 2 years’ experience in a position where knowledge of strategic debt advice was required
- Experience in presenting and/or facilitation and coaching
- Experience in advice processes preferred
- Certificate IV, Financial Services (Mortgage Finance) – or acceptable equivalent acceptable under NCCP
- DFP or equivalent (or working towards completion)
- Qualifications in coaching or training highly regarded
Working for AMP means working for a company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers that make us great. And because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
AMP is an organisation like few others. We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
Access a great range of benefits such as flexible working options, retail discounts, social club, onsite gym, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & diversity
AMP welcomes people with all kinds of life and work experiences. Our individual differences - and collective strength - make for great employee, customer and business outcomes. What unique insights could you bring to the AMP team?