This is an exciting time to join us. At AMP, we're proud of the reputation we've built today, but it's tomorrow we're focused on, driven through strong leadership, increased innovation and with a wealth of career opportunities. A tomorrow built with people who want to do something today.
We are looking for a Continuous Improvement Analyst to join our Customer Experience team who are focussed on providing our customers with the best possible experience whenever possible. We do this by listening to our customers and acting on their feedback, working closely with other departments to help them design products / services that our customer-focussed, and reviewing and designing new processes that enables AMP to deliver to customers’ expectations.
Your key responsibilities in this role are;
- Utilising customer feedback to improve business outcomes, reviewing customer insights and data to identify potential improvements to be made and then taking these projects from inception to delivery. Working through all stages to change management, implementation and post implementation review.
- Run workshops/meetings with different stakeholders to identify root cause analysis, review customer / staff feedback, ideate possible solutions or review best solutions to take forward
- Maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders including project sponsors and support teams, ensuring projects are aligned to business objectives and are successfully implemented by the business
You must have a can-do attitude and able to take a wide-lens approach in understanding existing restraints and potential solutions. Your energy and enthusiasm will be apparent in the way you work with stakeholders, driving the business forward in understanding the changes needed and getting the right solutions in place.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Facilitated workshops, ideally using techniques such as Human Centered Design (HCD)
- Process mapping
- Experience in lean methodology
- Inquisitive mind-set, looking for opportunities for improvement and deliver change
- Experience of working with a wide variety of stakeholders and the ability to be able to manage relationships at varying levels
- Ability to self-start and pro-actively identify opportunities
- Experience in development of business cases and managing smaller projects through the entire project lifecycle
- Data mapping/data conversion analysis
Not only will you enjoy the benefits of being part of such a well-respected and leading organisation, but you'll also enjoy the opportunities and experiences that belong to your individual journey with AMP.
Applications Close 29th September 2017