This is an exciting time to join us. At AMP, we're proud of the reputation we've built today, but it's tomorrow we're focused on, driven through strong leadership, increased innovation and with a wealth of career opportunities. A tomorrow built with people who want to do something today.
We are looking for a Continuous Improvement Analyst to join our Customer Experience team which is based in the Customer Services department.
The Customer Experience team is focussed on providing our customers with the best possible experience whenever possible. We do this by listening to our customers and acting on their feedback, working closely with other departments to help them design products / services that our customer-focussed, and reviewing and designing new processes that enables AMP to deliver to customers’ expectations.
The role is one of three accountable for helping the business through end to end change. Working with a range of different stakeholders and support teams, your actions will be based on customer feedback or business issues, understanding the existing processes / systems and leading the desired change.
You must have a can-do attitude and able to take a wide-lens approach in understanding existing restraints and potential solutions. Your energy and enthusiasm will be apparent in the way you work with stakeholders, driving the business forward in understanding the changes needed and getting the right solutions in place.
Key activities, but not limited to the following:
- Manage small to medium customer service projects from inception through all stages to change management, implementation and post implementation review
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders to ensure projects are aligned to business objectives and the business is ready to take on the changes being implemented
- Convey project/s progress, highlight risks, escalate issues, seek approval to changes and obtain decisions to key matters
- Identify opportunities for improvement using customer feedback, process reviews, working with other Customer Services teams
- Running workshops with different stakeholders to review customer / staff feedback, ideate possible solutions or review best solutions to take forward
- Producing analysis deliverables appropriate to the task (including requirements specifications, process maps, test cases, impact assessments, options analysis)
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Facilitated workshops, ideally using techniques such as Human Centered Design (HCD)
- Process mapping
- Experience in lean methodology
- Inquisitive mind-set, looking for opportunities for improvement and deliver change
- Experience of working with a wide variety of stakeholders and the ability to be able to manage relationships at varying levels
- Ability to self-start and pro-actively identify opportunities
- Experience in development of business cases and managing smaller projects through the entire project lifecycle
- Data mapping/data conversion analysis
We are looking for a new team member who will bring a passion for continuous development of systems and processes, coupled with good communication and time management skills, commercial acumen and be a flexible team player.
Not only will you enjoy the benefits of being part of such a well-respected and leading organisation, but you'll also enjoy the opportunities and experiences that belong to your individual journey with AMP.
Applications Close 28th July 2017