About the role
The purpose of the Head of Contact Centre role is to ensure the Contact Centre delivers results with the highest possible advocacy with AMP’s customers.
The Head of Contact Centre will support the ongoing improvement of the Contact Centre by:
- Actively supporting the implementation of new customer relationship management tools (eCRM program)
- Operationalising the Customer Function performance metrics, moving from transaction focused operations, to enhanced customer relationships through the delivery of ‘whole of customer’ and ‘needs based’ conversations
- Liaising with various Customer Segment Heads to support the delivery of the Customer Value Proposition and Customer Segment strategies
- Foster a strong performance orientated coaching and mentoring culture
- Leading the Parramatta and Circular Quay Contact Centre
- Driving a performance culture, focused on Customer Advocacy
- Monitor and manage the financial budget and KPI’s
- Implement the development of enhanced staff capability in line with AMP’s contact model design by providing essential feedback loops based on customer feedback & insights, post call surveys, etc.
- Implement comprehensive staff engagement models, through the operationalization of integrated career pathways, succession plans, retention, performance management, coaching and mentoring as well as skills and capability frameworks
- Proactively foster collaboration between teams
- Work collaboratively with the Head of Contact Centre, Melbourne to drive overall improvement programs for the Contact Centre
- Lead the Contact Centre in driving NPS improvement
Experience and capabilities required
To be successful in this role, the Head of Contact Centre should possess and display the following skills, behaviours and experience
- Strategic call centre leadership, including in leading leaders of Contact Centre teams
- Demonstrated leadership experience in Advocacy focused Contact Centres
- A good understanding of financial services and the regulatory and compliance regime for financial services
- Demonstrated experience in the implementation of division level strategic plans and projects
- Demonstrated experience in successfully managing, coaching & mentoring teams across geographies
- Strong coaching, mentoring and leadership skills in forming and growing Customer Contact teams
- A good understanding of competitor’s propositions, industry and emerging trends
- Detailed understanding of contact centre technology, systems and performance metrics
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (mandatory) and relevant post graduate qualifications (desirable)
Working for AMP means working for a company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers that make us great. And because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
AMP is an organisation like few others. We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
Access a great range of benefits such as flexible working options, retail discounts, social club, onsite gym, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & diversity
AMP welcomes people with all kinds of life and work experiences. Our individual differences - and collective strength - make for great employee, customer and business outcomes. What unique insights could you bring to the AMP team?