About the role:
The purpose of the role is to support the Manager – Service Fee Investigation by:
• Providing Service Fee data support to the Service Fee File Review team.
• Providing Service Fee data support for Adviser terminations and exits (eg BOLR) across all AMP Licensees
Main focus areas:
The Service Fee Investigations Analyst is responsible for providing support to Service Fee Review and Remediation activities by:
• Conducting Service Fee investigation requests from stakeholders in line with Service Fee Review and Remediation priorities.
• Provide analytical input in the end to end Service Fee investigation process and provide recommendations to Manager – Service Fee Investigation in line with service policies and remediation methodologies.
• Providing SME support & input into service fee related issues across all AMP Licensees
• Providing SME input into service fee policies and processes, contributing to initiatives as required.
• Providing SME input to regulatory reporting relating to breaches.
Role specific capabilities:
• Understanding of Service fee structures
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Strong MS Excel, Access and SQL knowledge
• Influencing key stakeholders
• Developed interpersonal skills and empathy
• Ability to negotiate with internal & external stakeholders.
• 2-3+ years of experience in an Advice or Financial Services operations environment
• Strong interpersonal skills, situational awareness, and emotional intelligence with a natural ability to appropriately adapt personal and engagement styles to maximise influence of situations
• High degree of demonstrated integrity and business ethics
• An understanding of the advice and service delivery process to customers.
• Tertiary or industry qualifications preferred but not mandatory
Working for AMP means working for a company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers that make us great. And because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
AMP is an organisation like few others. We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
Access a great range of benefits such as flexible working options, retail discounts, social club, onsite gym, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.