Employment type: 12 month fixed term contract
About the role
The purpose of this role is to understand, articulate and implement best practices in relation to advice templates and tools with a focus on ensuring adviser efficiency is achieved for our network by taking an end to end approach. This includes working closely with advisers and practices along with the adviser associations to ensure design, development, testing and implementation meets the needs of our advisers. Depending on the initiative, the Advice Efficiency Analyst may lead or be an active participant of a work-group with the need for specialised knowledge of advice templates and tools.
- Provide subject matter expertise support to internal stakeholders and contribute to projects and strategic initiatives
- Work independently or within a group to understand the needs of our advisers and customers across the advice process, and assist in developing licensee advice templates and tools that are efficient and meet industry, regulatory and legal requirements
- Work with advisers and the adviser associations in designing and developing requirements, testing of solutions and implementation of efficiency initiatives within Advice
- Understand current business processes and develop for future-state strategic initiatives or compliance changes
- Ensure changes are communicated to stakeholders and help stakeholders envision the future and how their processes may need to change
- Identify and report deficiencies in the licensees advice templates and tools, and escalate where appropriate to ensure templates and tools are continuously improved and updated
- Assist members of the team to ensure all changes within the monthly releases are tested and implemented accurately with the aim of adding value and improving adviser efficiency
Skills & experience
- Sound knowledge of XPLAN and XMERGE coding is necessary
- Must be a creative thinker who can use technology to deliver practical advice solutions to advisers
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of practical experience in an advice function that involves working with financial advice software and tools.
- Tertiary qualifications in related financial planning or information systems discipline preferred
- RG146 preferred
Working for AMP means working for a company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers that make us great. And because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
AMP is an organisation like few others. We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
Access a great range of benefits such as flexible working options, retail discounts, social club, onsite gym, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & diversity
AMP welcomes people with all kinds of life and work experiences. Our individual differences - and collective strength - make for great employee, customer and business outcomes. What unique insights could you bring to the AMP team?