- AMP values career development
- We value Diversity
- Opportunity to make a difference
About the team
The IT@AMP eCRM teams mission is to enable the broad areas of the AMP business to deliver on their strategic objectives to grow their business by providing market-leading offers and services tailored meet their customers’ needs.
About the role
With your extensive leadership background, you will lead and develop teams of IT professionals, and with your collaborative approach you will manage key relationships with both internal and external stakeholder including 3rd party vendors.
A key focus area for you is to successfully delivery projects for the business that leverage the eCRM platform including being the central point of contact to estimate and initiate projects.
More specifically your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Technology ownership of the eCRM from development through to production support
- Implementation and ownership of DevOps continuous integration platform promoting agile ways of working across the team
- Instil strong project delivery processes to ensure consistent and quality project execution and a culture of continuous improvement
- Develop and drive application roadmaps promoting application evolution and return on investment
- Develop, track and report on portfolio application budgets
- Manage business and application risk relating to the applications
- Become an advocate of the eCRM platform and its use within AMP for current and future needs
To be successful in this role, you will be tertiary qualified in computer science or relevant and have the following background:
- Extensive experience in a Salesforce technology
- Extensive knowledge and experience with software development life cycles and process including Agile and DevOps
- Full life-cycle Salesforce implementation with strong expertise in at least 1 of the following modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud Financial services cloud
- Hands on Salesforce experience in an administration or development capacity
- Strong background of software development including managing IT Development teams
- Ideally at least 10 years’ experience in managing mission critical operational systems including major incident management - ITIL
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, consulting and coaching skills
- Large scale vendor management experience
- Experience transitioning from large programs to BAU
AMP is an organisation like few others. We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
Working for AMP means working for a company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers that make us great. And because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
For more information regarding this role please contact Milica Radomir 02 9257 5036