- AMP values career development
- We value Diversity
- Opportunity to make a difference
About the team
The IT@AMP eCRM teams mission is to enable the broad areas of the AMP business to deliver on their strategic objectives to grow their business by providing market-leading offers and services tailored meet their customers’ needs.
About the role
This is a hands-on role that has familiarity with all aspects of SFDC, including the technical requirements, system configuration, user requirements, and all related policies and procedures.
The Systems Administrator will execute all configuration changes and will proactively monitor the system configuration and controls. Primary responsibility of this critical role is to administer Salesforce and the integrated applications supporting Advisers, Sales, and Operations strategic initiatives
Salesforce and the integrated applications supporting Advisers, Sales, and Operations strategic initiatives.
This role must have a strong understanding of Salesforce processes as well as experience with project management, data management, and administering. Equally important part of the role is the provision of analytical data and support to the senior managements and the users
More specifically your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Investigate and resolve incidents
- debug and troubleshooting of code and system issues.
- ensure security confirmation meets the AMP Requirement
- ownership of cases raised to vendors
- manage and execute configuration changes on the platform
- root cause analysis, identification of solution options, design and delivery of defect fixes
- Salesforce developer – analyse, design, build and system test new or enhanced components of AMP’s Salesforce.com platform:
- understanding of SCM, preferably GIT
- hand on design, coding and system testing
- documentation of design using Confluence
What we look for in you:
- Ideally at least 3 years in financial services IT with Salesforce administration
- Administrative experience of Salesforce
- Demonstrated expertise in problem solving and strong analytical ability
- Detail oriented and able to translate raw data into insight and recommendations
- Must be able to work independently and work to strict deadlines and deliverables
- Communication skills
- Broad functional knowledge and experience of the various Salesforce clouds; Sales, Service and Wave.
Good understanding of programmatic capabilities of Salesforce such as Apex, Lightning Components and Visualforce will be highly regarded
AMP is an organisation like few others. We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
For more information regarding this role please contact Milica Radomir 02 9257 5036