- AMP values career development
- We value diversity
- Use your talent and develop different skillsets
Working for AMP means working for a company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers that make us great. And because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
About the role
With your collaborative style and your curiosity and business acumen, you will be a support function to identify, integrate, and manage external partners to drive revenue and reduce cost across the Insurance business value chain. This role works closely with a diverse range of both internal stakeholders and external partnerships to source and access superior external capabilities to deliver against our strategy and proposition.
More specifically your focus areas will be (but not limited to):
- Administration of a framework that identifies and assesses opportunities for AMP to access core capabilities through external partnerships
- Development and coordination of a governance framework that manages the relationships between AMP and its partners
- Full management of coordinated reporting that monitors partnership performance to extract full value & scale from each partnership
- Maintaining a database of current and potential partnerships with relevant and up to date information
Financial services experience is preferred but not essential but we expect you to demonstrate:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Strong commercial acumen
- Exceptional ability to build and maintain both internal and external partnerships
- High attention to detail with excellent quality delivery
- Planning and organisational skills
- Ability to work within the team environment but also autonomously
- Continuous improvement mind set
AMP is an organisation like few others. We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
For further information, please contact Milica Radomir 02 9257 5036