Senior Customer Advocacy Consultant
- AMP values career development
- We value diversity
- Develop different skillsets
Working for AMP means working for a company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers that make us great. And because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
About the role
This role is responsible for actively conciliating complaint outcomes with AMP customers, capturing complaint data and identifying trends and providing feedback to the business. As a Senior member of the team you will take on a mentoring role and be expected to assist in the day to day management of the team This will include management of workflow, including quality assurance reviews and feedback sessions with team members.
The core responsibilities of the role are:
- Ensure all AMP complaints are resolved quickly, fairly and effectively based on the complaints procedures, APRA RG165 guideline, the Life Insurance Code of Practice and comply with the AS/NZS 10002:2014 Guidelines for complaint management in organizations and ISO 10002:2014 (International Standard).
- Undertake thorough and timely investigations.
- Advising customers of their rights including their ability to lodge their complaint with an external disputes resolution scheme.
- Identifying and reporting systemic issues.
- Recording of complaints accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensure all documentation produced is of a high standard.
- Maintain AMP complaints register.
- Contribution to complaints reports.
- Provide necessary complaints guidance /training/coaching/feedback to the business re the complaints process where required.
- Identify trends to ensure continuous improvements in complaint resolution
- Provide mentoring and additional duties as needed to support the Customer Advocacy Manager in their duties.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in managing complaints, with a professional and empathetic manner.
- Strong Influencing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in mentoring people.
- Leadership qualities and aspirations.
- Resilience, drive and commitment with the ability to work effectively in a constantly changing and pressured environment.
- Demonstrate an approach to work that is characterised by motivation and energy.
- Excellent investigation, conciliation, negotiation, and numeric skills.
- Ability to recognize, analyse and solve problems.
- Has a good analytical ability to understand and assimilate issues thoroughly. Ability to think ahead to establish an efficient and appropriate actions for self and others.
Ability to deal with difficult situations in professional and empathetic manner.
Ability to work independently and as part of a highly functioning team.
AMP is an organisation like few others. We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
Please apply directly today via SEEK, LinkedIn or the AMP websites careers page.