12-month fixed term contract available
About the role:
The purpose of the Fee Remediation team is to assess whether clients have received services for which they paid ongoing fees. If it is determined that the client hasn’t received services that they paid ongoing service fees for, the corresponding fees with be reimbursed with an additional allowance for missed earnings.
Main focus areas:
- Understand the AMP review process and associated policies
- Review customer files to identify the nature of the ongoing service offering to the customer
- Identify and document evidence of the delivery of the ongoing services
- Foster strong and collaborative relationships with Review and Remediation team members
- Drive and contribute to initiatives as identified by Review and Remediation teams.
Role specific capabilities:
- Ability to understand and follow process and policy guidelines
- Demonstrated attention to detail and an investigative mindset.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills to clearly articulate complex information.
- Must have proven plain English writing skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and ability to work within a team
- Familiarity with financial planning terminology and products
- Sound time management skills and ability to work to deadlines.
- Any process, monitoring or operational environment (not necessarily financial services) that requires compliance with policy and process
- A professional services environment highly valued e.g. banking, legal, accounting, financial advice, administration, and compliance.
Working for AMP means working for a company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers that make us great. And because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
AMP is an organisation like few others. We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
Access a great range of benefits such as flexible working options, retail discounts, social club, onsite gym, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & diversity
AMP welcomes people with all kinds of life and work experiences. Our individual differences - and collective strength - make for great employee, customer and business outcomes. What unique insights could you bring to the AMP team?