Workplace Support & Services Manager
• AMP values career development
• Amazing Circular Quay location
• Develop different skillsets
Working for AMP means working for a company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers that make us great. And because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
Workplace Experience division was formed to create a people-centred Workplace that is dynamic and engaging, where our people feel connected, collaborative, agile and empowered to get the job done. This will be achieved through the innovative and relevant combination of space, technology, practices and behaviours.
About the role
For the residents and tenancy of the assigned building(s)
- Working with the Design and Change Team optimise the workplace and experience through identification, rectification of issues and implementation of opportunities and practice campaigns
- Establish effective relationships with the EA/PA network and key stakeholders to provide effective feedback mechanisms
- Project manage the relocation schedule leveraging IT and 3rd party suppliers
- Support the Workplace Facilities Technical Lead to optimise the Tenancy and building facilities
- Manage the reporting of incidents, repairs & maintenance
- Ensure compliance with all security and safety standards and protocols
- Drive and optimise a secure and optimal performing building portfolio for our people, through people-centred support services
What we look for in you
- Proven experience in a facilities management environment managing commercial premises across multiple sites and states
- Strong customer-focus with the ability to build strong relationships through interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven team player with ability to work with little supervision
- Demonstrated ability to manage external and internal relationships
- Excellent verbal, numeric and written skills
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills
- Budgeting and data analysis
Proven leadership will be well regarded.
AMP is an organisation like few others. We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages
collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
If you would like to obtain further information on the role please contact Milica Radomir on 02 9257 5036