About the role
The ERM Strategy, Governance and Reporting analyst will design and implement fit for purpose risk governance structures, policies, and processes, as well as appropriate risk reports, covering all relevant risk. In addition, the ERM Strategy, Governance and Reporting analyst may be required to participate in strategic projects to improve AMP’s and ERM’s capacity and capability to manage risk.
- • Maintaining and improving the enterprise risk management framework
• Coordinating and ensuring consistency of implementation of the enterprise risk management framework between business units
• Assisting in the development and implementation of a comprehensive risk reporting framework to senior management and the Board Risk Committees across the AMP Group, aimed at enabling optimisation of return and risk, preventing concentrations of risk and demonstrating compliance with regulatory requirements
• Coordinating and supporting the preparation of quarterly risk management reports to senior management and the Board Risk Committees across the AMP group
• Assessing the relevancy and priority of risks on the various entity risk profiles for inclusion in the quarterly risk reports
• Identifying trends in risk data to provide insight and make appropriate recommendations for action.
Skills & experience
- • Strong understanding of the Australian financial services industry
• Strong risk management technical skills across wealth management, insurance, asset management and banking
• Knowledge of and experience with risk management in the financial industry, from a ‘second line of defence’ perspective
• Strong leadership skills to take ownership and responsibility for delivery of objectives in a project setting
• Strong problem structuring and problem solving skills to be able to solve problems in new and innovative ways.
Working for AMP means working for a company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers that make us great. And because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
AMP is an organisation like few others. We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
Access a great range of benefits such as flexible working options, retail discounts, social club, onsite gym, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.