AMP Capital is a specialist investment manager with over A$160 billion in assets under management. We are a majority owned subsidiary of AMP, one of Australia's largest retail and corporate pension providers with over 160 years of experience.
With offices in Australia, New Zealand, Japan, China, Hong Kong, India, Singapore, London and New York, we are a leading global real estate manager and are ranked in the top ten global infrastructure managers. The combination of our scale, breadth and capability provides access to superior investment opportunities for our clients.
Due to our significant Shopping Centre Development Pipeline in Perth, WA, we are seeking to appoint a General Manager, Marketing (WA Projects) to oversee the marketing of these projects throughout development and stabilisation. The key elements to this role include but are not limited to;
- Reposition and develop the pre-opening marketing strategy, launch and stabilisation plans for the Western Australian AMP Capital Shopping Centres’ development projects (Garden City and Karrinyup).
- Work with the development leasing team on a comprehensive and best practice B2B marketing strategy.
- Create strategic plans that position the projects and the business (AMPCSC) in the best possible position to grow market share in a highly competitive WA market.
- Develop a comprehensive communications and marketing strategy in conjunction with the Centre Marketing Team/s to all B2C audiences.
- The role also takes carriage of the project specific stakeholder management plans to ensure effective and high engagement with key stakeholders internally and externally.
The successful candidate must have significant marketing experience with key expertise on developing and executing launch marketing plans for major real estate greenfield and brownfield projects in in development as well as stabilisation on the newly developed Asset post development. Excellent stakeholder management skills are key to this role as are strong leadership and people management skills and experience.