- Ability to take ownership to see task through to resolution
- Advanced Excel skills and MS Access skills + Office 360
- Level 1 & 2 support + remote troubleshooting
- Wellington Location
Working for AMP means working for a company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers that make us great. And because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
We are looking for an experienced Service Desk Support person with a great personality and the ability to step in to a busy environment and hit the ground running .You will need to have actually worked on a Service Desk for a minimum of 3 years - logging calls, using ticketing systems and providing remote and telephonic support.
You will need to think on your feet, enjoy the pressure of a busy service desk and be able to multitask. This is a great opportunity to join a newly formed internal service desk and make your mark delivering excellent service.
To be successful you will need to have:
- Advance Excel skills and MS Access skills
- Experience in Office 365
- Previous experience of remote troubleshooting techniques
- Good hardware and peripheral trouble shooting skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft desktop environments with troubleshooting capability
- Experience logging, Triaging and escalating tickets
- Strong Active Directory Administration Skills (AD)
- Strong Exchange Admin Console Skills (EAC)
- Good knowledge of Citrix environment
- Evidence of supporting bespoke applications and solutions
- Ability to learn quickly and be self-sufficient
- ITIL v3 Foundation required
- PowerShell V4 desirable
- Microsoft Certifications desirable
- Great customer communication skills
Your proven knowledge of Microsoft desktop environment and troubleshooting capability, coupled with a strong desire to take ownership and accountability to resolve issues will see you become a highly valued member within AMP.
Please note: We have a rotating roster from Monday to Friday 7am to 6pm shift. We also have an on- call roster which you will receive an on call allowance in addition to your salary and benefits.
AMP is an organisation like few others. We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
To apply for this opportunity please submit your CV by clicking on the "apply" button. Applications close Monday 31st July 2017. We are looking forward to hearing from you.