Are you interested in working in financial service? Are you committed to providing outstanding customer service? If so AMP is recruiting Customer Service Consultants for their Parramatta Contact Centre.
We are recruiting energetic customer service professionals into our fast paced contact centre. Training will commence on 3rd July 2017.
The Customer Contact Centre provides telephone based service to customers and advisers in relation to our contemporary financial service products.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Provide outstanding service to AMP customers
- Add value to each customer interaction by having a great conversation, understanding their needs and delivering the best available service
- Achieve key performance metrics, including customer advocacy, first call resolution and quality assurance targets
- Focus on identifying sales and retention leads
- Meet quality assurance targets.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of products and services including legislation, financial services industry and organisational environment
- Confidently navigate and source information from multiple internal systems and reference materials.
- Communicate solutions to customers and adviser's enquirers in a manner that can easily be understood
What you will need in order to apply for this position:
- You must be able to commence employment on Monday 3rd July 2017
- Previous experience providing outstanding customer service
- Intermediate computer skills
- The ability to take ownership and solve customer enquiries
- Experience in identifying sales and customer retention opportunities
- Relevant financial services industry experience (financial protection- life insurance, income protection insurance; superannuation and investments) would be highly valued
- Ability to work to key performance targets
Clear career pathways are on offer for all successful candidates who embrace the AMP culture and are keen to advance to the next level. Please note you must be available to commence employment on Monday 3rd July 2017.
Full time hours for this team are between: 8:30am and 7:00pm Monday to Friday (on a rotating roster).
Please note we will not be accepting applications from third parties (agencies) so please apply directly via SEEK or the AMP website.
Applications for this role close 5pm 16th June 2017.
Working for AMP means working for a company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers that make us great. And because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
AMP is an organisation like few others. We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
Access a great range of benefits such as flexible working options, retail discounts, social club, onsite gym, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.