Working for AMP means working for a company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers that make us great. And because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
We are currently looking for an Internal Recruitment Consultant to join our P&C team.
About the role
We are on the lookout for an engaging and talented Recruitment Consultant who will thrive in a fun and dynamic environment where innovation and continual improvement are the norm. We are looking for someone who can build strong business relationships that they can use to influence and guide the business to incredible outcomes.
Your success will be measured by your ability to build great relationships with leaders in the business. With the end goal in mind you will proactively build sourcing strategies that will be innovative and build credibility with the business. A Recruiter at heart you’ll love identifying talent in a fast paced environment.
What you will be doing
- Promoting and building a high performance culture through the attraction, assessment, and selection of the highest calibre candidates available
- Process owner for the end-to-end recruitment, collaborating with key stakeholders to ensure that all Recruitment requirements are met
- Identifying and promoting multi-sourcing strategies to deliver service requirements to stakeholders, including a high degree of direct sourcing
- Anticipating customer needs, providing a level of service that is both proactive and consultative
- Day to day management of relationships with our suppliers (recruitment and advertising agencies, and psychometric and skills assessment.
- Building and managing talent pools, using them as a first source of candidates for all recruitment vacancies
- Be a champion of Inclusion & Diversity within AMP ensuring that all recruitment activities meet our I&D targets
Skills & experience
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills are crucial for this role, with the ability to influence
- Ability to communicate professional advice and recommendations clearly and effectively
- Strong customer focus (candidate and stakeholder) and results orientation
- Ability to identify and interpret the business challenges, preferably in a corporate environment
- Recruitment experience in an in house, on site or agency environment, operating across different business units
AMP is an organisation like few others. We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
As one P&C team, we share a common purpose to deliver strategic insight, industry leading advice and efficient and effective services through a multi-channel delivery strategy. We invest the majority of our resources and time in areas that provide the most value and enable our business to deliver on its growth agenda, driving a more collaborative and customer focused AMP. We ensure the delivery of P&C services across the AMP value chain is reflective of customer value and shareholder return.
Access a great range of benefits such as flexible working options, retail discounts, onsite gym, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice, and personal insurance.
This role is full time but if you are looking for flexibility let us know, it should not be a barrier to you applying for this amazing opportunity.
To find out more about this role please contact Andy Logan on 02 9257 7346 or on email@example.com