About the role
The purpose of the role is to provide leadership and coaching to a team of Advice Remediation Managers to ensure the team; follows a clear policy and applies a principle-based review to each case, that clients who have received inappropriate advice are placed back into the position they should have been in and that compensation is calculated in a fair and consistent manner.
- Support the team in delivering end to end customer remediation programs that are valued by both our customers and advisers.
- Use analytical skills to understand business performance, highlight problem areas and identify opportunities for continuous improvements.
- Foster strong and collaborative relationships with key stakeholder groups, both internal and external to the business.
- Ensure customer remediation programs comply with AMP standards and regulatory requirements.
- Contribute to projects and strategic initiatives.
Skills & experience
- ESSENTIAL - A minimum of 5 years experience in a leadership role with previous experience of managing a team of at least 8 people
- Demonstrated experience in an advice role.
- Tertiary qualifications in related legal, economics, financial planning or business discipline preferred.
- Minimum RG146 or equivalent.
Working for AMP means working for a company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers that make us great. And because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
AMP is an organisation like few others. We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
Access a great range of benefits such as flexible working options, retail discounts, social club, onsite gym, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.