In this role you will provide legal support to AMP Bank, helping to enable it to achieve its goals.
You will align legal priorities with organisational priorities
and the strategic direction of the Bank including the key priority
to double the value of the Bank by 2020.
- Providing commercially relevant legal advice to the
- Identifying and understanding the business
strategies, priorities and goals and providing legal counsel from this
- Participate effectively in key business projects
including identification and management of legal risks within projects
- Communicating potential and actual regulatory
changes to clients promptly and effectively managing implementation of new
regulation as it affects business lines
the business to manage disputes and FOS complaints, including as
appropriate, engagement with the AMP Group litigation team.
- Sound understanding of the banking
industry, with a strong knowledge of banking law and the banking
- Experience with Corporate Treasury functions
- Experience in general commercial issues and
- Demonstrable abilities in legal innovation
- Minimum 5 years post admission experience, and a current Practising Certificate
Working for AMP means working for a
company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the
support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our
customers that make us great. And
because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible
and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just
AMP is an organisation like few
others. We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration,
giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our
Access a great range of benefits such
as flexible working options, retail discounts, social club, onsite gym,
competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted
financial advice and personal insurance.
AMP welcomes people with all kinds of
life and work experiences. Our individual differences - and collective strength
- make for great employee, customer and business outcomes. What unique insights
could you bring to the AMP team?