In this new opportunity, you will be a part of AMP Bank's Credit Risk Models team, a collaborative and friendly group who play a critical role in our Credit Risk function.
Primarily, your role will be providing accurate and timely reporting/analytics for the residential mortgage and commercial loan portfolios at AMP Bank.
- Conducting detailed analysis of thematic risk issues.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports in relation to the portfolio quality.
- Assist with credit modelling and scorecard development.
- Assist with enhancing analytics methodology.
- Assisting in embedding the Banks risk appetite into risk reporting.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders and business partners.
- Knowledge of R, SAS, SQL or similar.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office - including Excel, VBA, Word and PowerPoint.
- Proven team and relationship building skills.
Working for AMP means working for a
company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the
support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers
that make us great. And because people
achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive,
to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
AMP is an organisation like few
others. We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration,
giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our
Access a great range of benefits such
as flexible working options, retail discounts, social club, onsite gym,
competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted
financial advice and personal insurance.