The Portfolio Reporting and Monitoring team plays an integral role within the Credit Risk function,
forming partnerships with key stakeholders to provide a robust and consistent credit risk architecture
to effectively monitor and manage credit risk within the Bank.
This role exists as a key member within the team reporting to the Senior Manager - Portfolio Reporting
As a Senior Credit Risk Analyst, you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Conducting detailed analysis of thematic risk issues for the proactive risk management
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports including contribution to the Credit Committee papers.
- Assisting with the roll out of the advanced analytical tools and modelling framework
- Refining the limit management framework as the portfolio and economy evolves
- 3-5 years' experience in credit risk reporting and analytics.
- Proven experience with R (or SAS)
- Knowledge of the credit decisioning systems across all or some parts of the credit lifecycle
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office
- Including Excel, VBA, Word and PowerPoint.
- Proven team and relationship building skills.
- Strong understanding in mortgage and commercial portfolio risk.
Working for AMP means working for a
company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the
support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers
that make us great. And because people
achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive,
to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
AMP is an organisation like few
others. We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration,
giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our
Access a great range of benefits such
as flexible working options, retail discounts, social club, onsite gym,
competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted
financial advice and personal insurance.