It's a great time to be joining AMP. We are at a real turning point in our company. In our financial advice business, we're responding to rapidly changing community expectations. Everywhere, we're making bold changes, to better know, understand, serve and help our customers, and to do it superbly. We know we aren't the only organisation with a strategy like this. But our proud heritage, our brand, our business partnerships and our people set us apart.
- Play an important part in changing the way we deliver financial advice to our customers
- Diverse, team based role, working with a friendly, fast paced and collaborative team
- This role is based in Melbourne CBD
- 12 month fixed term contract opportunity
About the role
To ensure all Advice Remediation staff have the required skills and training to deliver the end to end Advice Remediation framework, by:
- Comprehensive training, both face to face and remotely, to new and existing staff in line with approved policies, procedures, tools and templates
- Continuous improvement to identify gaps and/or omissions in the existing framework and training program, and working with the teams to provide an appropriate solution
Business Unit summary
The purpose of the Advice Remediation team is to assess whether clients have been negatively impacted by inappropriate advice received from an AMP financial adviser. If it is determined that the client has incurred a financial loss as a result of the advice or services provided, compensation may be provided to put the client back into the financial position they should have been in, had the advice been appropriate.
- Develop, maintain and continuously improve targeted training modules and formal and informal coaching to ensure consistent and high level policy and procedure knowledge within the team
- Monitor Advice Remediation team members' training to ensure staff are adequately equipped to perform their role functions
- Contribute to specific projects and strategic initiatives as required
- Assist with the ongoing build and design of the Advice Remediation training program
Role specific capabilities
- A creative thinker who is able to explore and design new concepts and different approaches to deliver training to a variety of audiences and skills, with an understanding of adult learning requirements and the benefits of employing blended learning
- Ability to achieve outcomes with minimal direct supervision
- Strong project management capability along with the ability to prioritise and manage conflicting demands simultaneously. Ability to manage to agreed timeframes and standards, with adherence to internal due diligence processes and record keeping.
- The ability to set stretch targets for self-improvement and constantly seek new and innovative ways of doing things.
- Outstanding presentation skills delivered in a friendly, engaging communication style
- Proven experience delivering training,
- A high level of competency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point, webinars
- Proven experience in delivering training and embedding learnings to a range of target audiences and skill sets. 1- 3 years of training delivery preferred.
- Knowledge of the Financial Planning industry (beneficial)
- Certificate IV in Workplace training and assessment
- Advanced or Diploma in Financial Services or equivalent (beneficial)
- Experience using online training tools for both online modules and live delivery (preferred)
Working for AMP means working for a company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers that make us great. And because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
AMP is an organisation like few others. We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
Access a great range of benefits such as flexible working options, retail discounts, social club, onsite gym, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.