Purpose of the role
The purpose of this role is to provide practical financial advice expertise and detailed knowledge from the financial services sector to develop unbiased compensation calculations arising from inappropriate advice and enhance the quality of service within the Advice Remediation Team.
The role holder will be expected to take strong personal ownership for the responsibilities of the role and to demonstrate an ability to develop appropriate solutions to complex compensation problems.
• Minimum 3 years relevant experience in financial services
• Demonstrated understanding of investment and superannuation products
• Demonstrated experience in understanding financial statements and data
• Experience in compensation calculations for remediation
• Demonstrated project management skills and attention to detail
• Superior personal interaction skills to manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Ability to set goals and prioritise work and/or projects to meet deadlines
• Experience using Excel to model loss and performance
• Tertiary qualification in Commerce, Economics, Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Actuarial Science, or any equivalent.
Working for AMP means working for a company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers that make us great. And because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
AMP is an organisation like few others. We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
Access a great range of benefits such as flexible working options, retail discounts, social club, onsite gym, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & diversity
AMP welcomes people with all kinds of life and work experiences. Our individual differences - and collective strength - make for great employee, customer and business outcomes. What unique insights could you bring to the AMP team?