Play a part in building a customer-focused, dynamic, commercial and respected company. Take ownership and help our customers by developing appropriate solutions to complex compensation problems.
- We support our people so they can make a real difference
- Flexible work arrangements
- Provide unbiased evaluations and enhance the quality of service to our customers
About the role
The purpose of this role is to provide a level of practical financial service expertise and detailed knowledge from the financial services sector to develop unbiased evaluations of compensation arising from inappropriate advice and enhance the quality of service within the Advice Remediation Team while recommending improvements back into the overall process.
- Design, develop and deliver end to end holistic compensation evaluations in line with established processes and procedures.
- Technical advice; using skills to form an assessment of a customer's loss and related issues specific to their circumstances. Work through appropriate customer compensation solutions.
Skills & experience
- The ability to understand financial statements and data or ideally experience in compensation calculations for remediation
- Minimum RG146
- Exposure in dealing with business executive, profiling and providing insight on key risk issues
- Experience using Excel to model loss and performance
Working for AMP means working for a company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers that make us great. And because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
AMP is an organisation like few others. We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
Access a great range of benefits such as flexible working options, retail discounts, social club, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & diversity
AMP welcomes people with all kinds of life and work experiences. Our individual differences - and collective strength - make for great employee, customer and business outcomes. What unique insights could you bring to the AMP team?